Business English is a specialized course of learning that is related to the language used in business and professional careers. It offers three (3) courses: Pre-employment, Post-employment and Flight Attendant Training, which have varying modules and approaches that are essential in building charisma and confidence alongside effective communication skills.
- Recommended requirement: Pass the entrance examinations conducted by the Post ESL Department / Complete the Intermediate level of Regular Speaking ESL/Intensive Speaking ESL
- Constitutes seven (5) hours of lecture and practice with three (3) hours and 30 minutes of optional classes in a day
- Offers three (3) programs to students: Pre-Employment, Post-Employment and Flight Attendant Training
- Opens opportunities and venues for lesson application through business presentations, advertising campaigns, and mock interviews
- Trains students to easily adapt to and cope with possible challenges encountered within varying working environments