- Has two (2) proficiency levels: Foundational and Essential with three (3) su-levels: Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced with 8 weeks duration per sub-level
- Constitutes seven (7) class hours (1:1 class 3 hours; 1:4 group class 4 hours)
- Evaluates students using a Percentage Grading System
- Enforces a Bridge Program to students who fail to reach the passing score on every level
* IELTS Band Score equivalent of the levels is gauged after each level’s completion.
* Students without classmates will take five hours 1:1. (Listening, Reading, Speaking / Listening, Reading, Writing, Pronunciation)
*Students are given the option to add man-to-man classes for a fee. Converting group classes to man-to-man classes are possible as well.
- Level tests are given to students on the first Monday of the term.
- Students are evaluated separately in their Listening, Reading/Speaking, and Writing skills. The results of these tests determine the starting level of the students.