- Requirement: Minimum study program duration of eight (8) weeks
- Constitutes eight (8) hours of lecture and practice with three (3) hours and 30 minutes of optional classes in a day
- Offers Elective Practice subjects set in man-to-man classes for a more intensive studying on skills that need more improvement
- Can also provide five (5) hours of core subjects set in man-to-man classes
- Conducts IELTS mock exams every term as qualifying tests to applicants
- Assists students in testing applications
- Assesses students through weekly exams in all subjects and mock exams every term
- Offers a Guarantee Program to students who fail to achieve the target band score within a specific time period
IELTS has a lecture course that introduces all the basics of the IELTS testing format while the practice course prepares and trains students through exercises and applications.
Test simulations/Mock exams are conducted every Friday as an evaluation of the students’ improvement.