MONOL ONLINE Registration
Your Path to Optimal Learning
- How can students take the class?
- Courses and Subjects
- Payment of fees
- Refund Policies
- Courses start every week wherein each registered class has a program duration of four (4) weeks. All classes should be consumed within the 4-week duration of each term.
- Available class hours: Mondays to Fridays (except on Philippine holidays – Monol guarantees 18 class days); 8:00AM to 11:00PM (except from 12:00PM to 1:00PM)
- Minimum registration: 1 class = 45 minutes
- Minimum duration: 4 weeks
- Monol will check the available time slots based on the students’ preference.
- For more inquiries on registration please get in touch with us through the following:
- Monol China and Taiwan: email@example.com
- Monol Korea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monol Japan: email@example.com
- Monol Vietnam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monol Philippines: email@example.com
How can students take the class?
- All students are required to use an Online Classroom Software (ClassIn) to take classes. Download the manual to view the step-by-step procedures on installation, equipment setup, and entering classes.
- After downloading, installing, and registering in ClassIn, send us your mobile phone number and we will send you an invite.
- Don’t forget to accept our Friend Request to view your Course Calendar and class schedule.
Courses and Subjects
*Items in RED are subjects that are normally conducted for 2 CLASSES. If students wish to take these subjects, we encourage you to enroll the recommended classes (2 CLASSES) per day to meet the completion of the module in 4 weeks. Students may still enroll a minimum of 1 class for these subjects, however, lessons will be extended beyond 4 weeks.
- Students will undergo a level test on the first day of class for 15 minutes.
- We may schedule a level test with demo class on an earlier schedule if requested.
- Requesting of schedule for the students’ level test and demo class should be done one (1) week before the registered start date.
Payment of fees
- Minimum duration for registration is four (4) weeks.
- Payment of fees will be per term or every four (4) weeks.
- Terms that have already started will no longer be refundable.
- Students may cancel their incoming terms provided that these did not start yet. For these cases, they can get 100% refund of the fees.
- Monol will hold and keep remaining classes of cancelled registrations for 6 months and the students may resume their course on their available time. However, should the students fail to finish their course; Monol will be forfeiting the remaining uncompleted classes.