Students who cancel or reduce the duration of their study program receive a refund depending on the date of given request. Refunds can be received within 30 days after the formalized cancellations or modifications of study programs.
It is important for students to understand the refund policies of the academy and go through the proper procedures to avoid any conflict with class and accommodation arrangements.
Students who wish to cancel their program have to fill out a Refund Request Form. Once submitted, the processing and release of the refund shall be implemented within two (2) weeks. On the other hand, forfeiture of refund shall be applied to students who are expelled from the academy due to misconduct and other grave offenses.
After the processing and approval of the refunds, the students shall be receiving their refunds from their agencies.
All refunds released will be based on the actual amount received by the academy. Thus, deductions such as bank transaction fees may be applied. Promotions shall be considered as deductions as well.
- BEFORE ARRIVAL IN THE PHILIPPINES
- If students cancel their program more than 1 week before arriving in the Philippines, they will be given a full refund except the registration fee ($100).
- On the other hand, students who cancel less than one week before arriving in the Philippines, 1 week worth of accommodation and the registration fee ($100) will be deducted to their refund.
- DURING THE STUDY PROGRAM
- Non-refundable fees
a. Registration fee
b. Pick-up fee **May still be refunded if students cannot use the service due to unexpected circumstances**
c. Individual pick-up **Can only be refunded if cancellation of service is done days before the students’ pick-up**
d. SSP fee
e. Visa Extension fees and ACR I-Card
- If the students decide to discontinue their program during the first week of their first term at the academy (before Friday), they can receive 100% refund of tuition and dormitory fees remained except the registration fee, pick-up fee and SSP fee.
- Monol release refunds on a per term basis. Terms that have not started yet may be cancelled and refunded with certain conditions applied. Students who have started their program are not entitled to any refund except the first week of their first term.
- Before the students progress to the next term, they should process their request for refund more than a week before it starts. Once approved, they can receive 100% refund of tuition and accommodation fees.
- On the other hand, students who decide to cancel one (1) week before the start of the new term or less shall be receiving a refund with a deduction, which is a week’s worth of accommodations.
Change of dormitory/course
The application to change dormitory or course is done at the managers’ office. Students who change their dormitory during the first day of their first term will receive a 75% refund. Beyond the first day, refunds for these changes will have a 50% deduction.
Payment for dormitory and course change shall be based on the USD rate differences. Refunds for these changes will have a 50% deduction.
Change of Course
Students who will change to General ESL from IELTS/LEAP will receive 100% refund of the Academic Admin fee.